City of Rocklin Offices Closed Dec. 25 – Jan. 1
The City of Rocklin public offices will be closed from Wednesday, December 25, 2019, through January 1, 2020 as the City conducts its 22nd annual holiday furlough. Emergency services will continue to be provided at full staffing levels.
“Traditionally, the number of routine calls handled by the City between Christmas and New Year’s Day is low,” said Rocklin spokesperson Michael Young. “This closure saves the City money and allows employees the opportunity to spend time with their families.”
The following City offices and buildings will be closed:
- City Hall, 3970 Rocklin Road
- Historic City Hall, 3980 Rocklin Road
- Fire Department Administration, 3401 Crest Drive
- Parks & Recreation, 5460 Fifth Street
- Corporation Yard, 4081 Alvis Court
The Police Department public counter at 4080 Rocklin Road will remain open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, except on Christmas and New Year’s Day, during this period.
City of Rocklin phone numbers to remember:
- Emergencies: 911
- Rocklin Police Department Non-emergency line: 916.625.5400
General information may be obtained by visiting the City’s website www.rocklin.ca.us.