The Engineering Division provides a host of technical services essential to the community development process including reviewing and approving project improvement plans, final maps, and administering City development standards.
- Development Services
- Development & Grading plan check
- Subdivision & Commercial improvement plan check
- Final & Parcel Map plan check
- Final Lot Line Adjustment processing
- Flood Zone Designation letters
- Development Hydrology review
- Provide Engineering Services to other Departments
- Oversee Commercial Construction & Inspection
- Design & Review Traffic improvement plan
- Prepare Certificates of Compliance
- Review of Projects & Studies from others
- Improvement Plans for streets and infrastructure adjoining the Rocklin City Limits
- Projects and Programs sponsored by regional agencies such as: SACOG, PCTPA, PCWA, SPMUD, etc.