Alcoholic Beverage


Alcoholic Beverage Permit

The Rocklin Police Records Unit and other City of Rocklin departments issue permits and licenses for a variety of special uses, functions, and events. Some licenses and permits are also issued by local county and state offices.

Office Hours
Monday and Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed weekends and holidays
Phone (916) 625-5405

Authorized organizations can apply for a one-day license to serve alcohol. This license is first approved by the Rocklin Police and then issued by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)

Fee: $55.00

January 1, 2022 Fee Schedule