Board of Appeals
The Board of Appeals consists of five members appointed to alternating four-year terms. The Board hears issues involving interpretation of the City’s building and fire codes. To file an appeal, please contact the Rocklin Building Division at (916) 625-5120.
The Building Appeals Board meets on the first Thursday of March, June, September, and December at 6 p.m. The meeting may be cancelled if there is no business to be transacted.
Board of Appeals Members
- John Hobbs (term expires June 2026)
- Theresa Parsley (term expires June 2026)
- Wijaya Perera (term expires June 2024)
- Michael Faria (term expires June 2026)
- John Wardlaw (term expires June 2024)
Want to participate online? See the instructions for using Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password can be found on the agenda for each meeting.
Visit the Listen Live page to listen to live streaming audio for regularly scheduled public meetings.
Agendas, minutes, agenda packets, post-agenda items, and videos for Board of Appeals meetings starting on June 1, 2023 can be accessed using the “Upcoming Events” and “Available Archives” sections below.
For access to Board of Appeals meeting content older than June 1, 2023, use the following links:
- September 6, 2018 – March 2, 2023 (NovusAGENDA)
- Prior to September 6, 2018 (Electronic Records Center)