Rocklin Road and Pacific Street Roundabout
As the City of Rocklin continues to grow and develop, traffic on the Rocklin Road and Pacific Street corridors is anticipated to increase. The Rocklin Road and Pacific Street Roundabout Project will improve traffic operations and safety at the current four-way intersection.
The City will replace the existing four-way traffic signal at Rocklin Road and Pacific Street intersection with a two-lane roundabout.
The project limits will extend along Rocklin Road from Railroad Avenue to San Francisco Street, and on Pacific Street from Oak Street to Bush Street.
In addition to the new roundabout, this project will:
- Construct an oval-shaped, landscaped island at the center of the roundabout
- Install a separate right turn lane outside of the roundabout for northbound and westbound approaches
- Reconstruct all four approaches from the intersection
- Replace concrete within the intersection with asphalt pavement
- Improve underground utilities
- Install new landscaping and street lighting
Major construction began on April 18, 2022 and is scheduled to be complete in Jan. 2023. Generally, construction will occur on weekdays, between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Sign up for project e-mail updates to learn about upcoming construction activities, anticipated impacts, and more.
|SIGN UP HERE|