Lot Line Adjustment Permit
The process for Lot Line Adjustment approvals requires both review by the Planning and Engineering divisions.
What You Need to Submit
- Lot Line Adjustment Application
- Signed Agent Authorization form
- 2 copies of the title report for each affected property
- 3 copies of the map depicting the proposed boundary adjustment
- 2 copies of a separate map drawn to scale and show all existing structures, easements, landscaping, including trees and any other improvements and their location in relation to all of the property lines.
- For properties with differing ownership: 2 copies of the transfer description of property to be transferred only.
- 2 copies of the closure calculations with precision of closure
- Any offers of dedication.
- Street improvement plans or deferral agreements, if applicable
- 1 copy of the completed Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (to be submitted prior to recordation)
The Lot Line Adjustment Application has more information on submittal requirements.