Recreational Swim
Rocklin High School

Bring the family out for an afternoon of fun at the Rocklin High School pool! The pool will be open this summer for recreational swimming. The facility is equipped with a large swimming pool, beach entry pool, diving boards, picnic areas, bleachers, grass area, showers, and changing rooms. 

LOCATION: Rocklin High School, 5301 Victory Lane, Rocklin, CA 95765
DAYS: Monday through Friday, June 10 through August 2. Closed on Thursday, July 4th 
TIMES: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
COST: $5 per person/day  |  Season Pass $40 per person or $100 for 4-pack
Credit card and cash accepted (exact change only, we cannot provide change)
Children under 2 are free with a paid adult.



Is food allowed?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food and drink. Glass products not allowed. No food or drink in the water or around the immediate perimeter of the pools. Pre-packaged snacks, candy and drinks will be for sale at the front desk. Alcohol is not permitted. No BBQ’s or propane grills.

What type of floatation devices can I bring?

Lifejackets and other personal floatation devices that are Coast Guard approved and are attached to your person is approved. Arm floaties are not permitted. Floatation devices are not permitted on the diving boards.

Can I bring inner tubes or pool noodles?

No, unfortunately we do not allow inner tubes or pool noodles.

Can I bring a beach ball?

We do not allow any projectile objects such as beach balls, frisbees, etc. No swim or water toys such as squirt guns or diving rings are permitted.

Are training swim boards allowed?

Unfortunately, they are not.

Goggles allowed?

Yes, goggles that cover the eyes or cover the eyes and nose are allowed. Snorkel gear is not permitted, including flippers.

Water/swim diapers?

Any child that is not potty trained or currently wears a diaper will need a swim diaper when in the water.

Does a parent need to be in the water with kids at all times or can they supervise from the side?

Any child under 7 and/or cannot swim unassisted will need a parent within arms reach. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a responsible person 18+ years old at all times.

I have a service animal, are they allowed?

In facility, yes they are permitted, but not in the water. It is your responsibility to securely watch the animal or have someone watch the animal when in the water.

Are personal speakers allowed?

For safety reasons, the city will only be allowed to have amplified sound. Personal speakers will not be allowed.

Health and Safety – Diarrhea

If you’re currently experiencing or have experienced diarrhea within the past 14 days, please do not enter the pool area.  

What are the rules of the diving boards?

One person at a time, follow all lifeguard commands, floatation devices are not permitted, the city reserves the right to administer a swim test prior to use of the diving board.

Contact Info?

You can call our Parks & Rec front office at 916-625-5200 or email us at