Rocklin Clean Up Day
3 Drop Off Locations
Items will be collected that normal trash collections will not take, including electronic waste.
Date: April 20, 2024
The following E-Waste is allowed:
- Computers, monitors, laptops, computer peripherals
- TV’s (plasma, LCD), stereo equipment, speakers, VCR, tape recorders, etc.
- Phones, radios, calculators, answering machines, cash registers, microwaves
The following items are NOT allowed for Clean Up Day:
- No refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioning units
- No washer, dryer, stoves, or dishwashers
- All lawn mowers / weed eaters are to be emptied of oil and fuel
- No pool chemicals, motor oil or propane tanks
- No car batteries or household batteries
- No hazardous materials such as paint, pesticides, and ammunition
- No tires
- No commercial waste
- No florescent bulbs
- No pressure treated wood
- Trailers must be no larger than 4’ wide by 8’ long
- No U-Haul type trucks
Elderly or Disabled Pick-Up Service
Items will be collected that normal trash collections will not take, including electronic waste. All pickup items shall be placed curbside for pickup, staff will not enter homes to retrieve items. Pick-up times will be between 8:00am and 3:00pm. Call Public Services at 916-625-5500 to make arrangements.
The deadline to request a pick up is 4:00 pm on Thursday, April 18th.
The following items are not allowed for pick-up service:
- No concrete
- No animal waste
- No pool chemicals
BYE BYE MATTRESS
This program, run by Recology, converts your old mattress and box spring to recycling. As a result, our landfills are less crowded.
*Drop off only at Sierra College location*
Bring items between 7:30 am – 3:00 pm to the following locations:
- Sierra College, Overflow parking lot on Rocklin Road & El Don
- City of Rocklin Corporation Yard, 4081 Alvis Ct. (Open until 3:30)
- Whitney Park, 1801 Whitney Ranch Pkwy
Must unload your own trash into dumpster | Help will be available for heavy items
Required: Driver’s License or utility bill for proof of residency
For more information, call 916-625-5200