Senior Discount Form
For Park Fees and Garbage Service
Rocklin seniors who own or rent can save money by filling out the attached form. The requirements to receive the discounts are:
- Applicants 62 years of age or older and the owner/principal resident of the home, are eligible to receive a reduction of both the Park Development and Maintenance District Assessment and disposal fee services.
- Applicants 62 years of age or older who rent their home, are eligible for a reduction of disposal fee services only. Their bill must be paid directly with Recology Auburn Placer and the account must be in their name.
- To receive the applicable discounts, please complete the Senior Discount Application form at the link below. Only one application is required.
- The applicant is required to provide verification of age such as a California driver’s license or passport. If applying by mail, a photo copy is acceptable.
- Applications may be mailed to the address on the form or presented in person at 3970 Rocklin Road, first floor. Office hours are Monday – Thursday, 8 am-4pm, and Friday 8 am-12 noon.