Housing Programs Outside of Rocklin
- Sacramento Housing & Redevelopment Agency - SHRA offers information on programs providing financial assistance to households seeking housing.
General Housing Resources
The following housing resources assist homebuyers in conjunction with their lenders.
- Fannie Mae - Fannie Mae provides financial products and services that make it possible for low-, moderate-, and middle-income families to buy homes of their own.
- California Housing Finance Agency- Homeownership Programs (CalHFA) - CalHFA’s mission is to provide affordable housing opportunities by offering below market interest rate mortgage programs to very low-to-moderate income first-time homebuyer.
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) - FHA provides mortgage insurance on loans made by FHA-approved lenders.
The following housing resource assists landlord/tenant rights.
- iPropertyManagement.com - provides detailed information on the rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants in California, including laws related to security deposits, eviction, and maintenance.
State and Federal Housing Departments
- California State Housing and Community Department (HCD) - HCD provides leadership, policies and programs to expand and preserve safe and affordable housing opportunities and promote strong communities for all Californians.
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - HUD’s goal is to increase homeownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination.
2023 Income Limits - The income limits are for California counties for income categories of extremely low-, very low-, lower-, median-, and moderate-incomes for varying household sizes. Limits are typically updated every year in April/May.