Caltrans to Hold Free Clean California Dump Day
As part of the Clean California Initiative, Caltrans will host a cleanup day to accept household waste and approved debris at no charge.
WHEN: Saturday, July 16, 2022
WHERE: Roseville Maintenance Station (1000 Atlantic Street, Roseville, CA 95678)
TIME: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. (or until capacity is reached)
The following items will be accepted on a limited basis:
- General Household Garbage and Waste – metal, plastic, fiberglass, fabric, glass, untreated wood, and landscape trimmings
- E-waste (up to 4 each) televisions, computer monitors and accessories, VCRs, CD/DVD players, stereo equipment, microwaves, etc. per vehicle
- Tires (up to 6 each) per vehicle – tires must be removed from wheels
- Concrete, dirt, rocks, asphalt, sand, brick or construction materials (up to 1/2 yard) per vehicle
- Mattresses, box springs, and futon mattresses – detached from frame or base (up to 4 each) per vehicle
- Household Appliances
The following items will NOT be accepted at this event:
- Treated wood waste
- Asbestos of any type
- Compressed gas
- Hazardous waste of any type including paint, batteries, oils, acids, aerosol cans, household chemicals, corrosives, or hazardous bases.
For more information about Caltrans’ commitment to a cleaner California, visit cleanca.com.