Business Reopening Guidance and Checklists
State Guidelines for Stage 3 Business Reopening
Placer County is now in Stage 3, with additional businesses and activities allowed to reopen as of June 12.
Please visit the Placer County guidance page for a list of businesses and activities that are allowed to reopen.
|Placer County Guidance|
Please visit the State of California industry guidance page for resources specific to your business for safe reopening.
|California Industry Guidance|
Review the guidance that is relevant to your workplace, prepare a plan based on the guidance for your industry, and put it into action.
When complete, you can post the industry-specific checklist provided by the state in your workplace to show your customers and your employees that you’ve reduced the risk and are open for business.
Before reopening, all facilities must:
- Perform a detailed risk assessment and implement a site-specific protection plan
- Train employees on how to limit the spread of COVID-19, including how to screen themselves for symptoms and stay home if they have them
- Implement individual control measures and screenings
- Implement disinfecting protocols
- Implement physical distancing guidelines
It is critical that employees needing to self-isolate because of COVID-19 are encouraged to stay at home, with sick leave policies to support that, to prevent further infection in your workplace. See additional information on government programs supporting sick leave and worker’s compensation for COVID-19.