Rocklin Is Open
Rocklin businesses are reopening, and you can support your favorite establishments by shopping, dining, and spending locally. Shopping and dining at local businesses supports a healthy economy, local jobs, and public services.
Support Rocklin businesses by:
- Dining and shopping in Rocklin establishments
- Being understanding, and adhering to businesses’ established health protocols and requirements
- Continuing to take advantage of online, take-out, and curbside options offered by shops and restaurants
- Monitoring your favorite spots for reopening plans and procedures
View the online tools available here.
Rocklin and the Chamber of Commerce is compiling a directory of open businesses. Please submit your information using this simple survey and it will be posted.
Click the images below to download and print items. Businesses can also request the floor spacing safety decals or “We’re open” window decals by email here.
State Guidelines for Stage 2 Business Reopening
Californians have been staying home and saving lives. These efforts have allowed California to release a roadmap for reopening businesses and workplaces safely.
The state and Placer County are now in Stage 2, where retail and related logistics and manufacturing, and essential businesses can open. The state has also certified Placer County, among others, to allow dine-in restaurants, shopping centers, barber shops, hair salons and churches to operate, with modifications.
As California moves through stage 2 of the state resilience roadmap, every business should take steps to reduce the risk of COVID-19:
- Plan and prepare for re-opening
- Make radical changes within the workplace
- Adjust practices by employees and help educate customers
Please visit the State of California industry guidance page for resources specific to your business for safe reopening.
|California Industry Guidance|