There are over 44 miles of creeks in Rocklin. Urbanization causes trash to build up in our open space preserves and enter our creeks. You can help by adopting a creek in your neighborhood!
Perfect for service groups, businesses, and youth organizations!
- Pick up trash, paint fences, remove graffiti at least twice a year.
- Groups can be as small as one person or as large as 50. Children are welcome with adult supervision.
- City will provide gloves, trash bags, trash grabbers, and haul away all collected trash
- A sign will be placed to recognize your group along the closest roadway.
- Adopt a creek for a two-year period.
- Contact the program coordinator at least 10 days prior to your scheduled creek cleanup.
- Hold a minimum of two creek cleanup days per year for your adopted creek area.
- Comply with all posted signs and warnings.
- Review and follow the safety tips for your creek cleanup day.
- Have FUN during your cleanup!
Perks and Recognition
- Sign on the closest roadway with your group’s name
- Your organization’s logo on website
- Social media shout outs
- City Council Recognition
- A Good Feeling about helping your community
If you are interested in adopting a creek, fill out the form below to start the application process