Art Task Force Commission
The Art Task Force has been dissolved by City Council Resolution effective January 24, 2023 and replaced by the Arts Commission.
The Rocklin Art Task Force is an eight member ad hoc committee that advised the Parks, Recreation and Arts Commission on public art matters.
- Review and recommendation to the Commission for public art proposed as part of a private development project against the criteria established by the Rocklin Public Art Master Plan.
- Review and recommendation to the Commission of public art proposed as part of a public (city) funded project against the criteria established by the Rocklin Public Art Master Plan.
Recommendations to the Parks, Recreation and Arts on public art matters including;
- Artist qualifications
- Expenditure of funds collected for the purpose of public art
- Selection of public art for rental or loan of completed works
- Acceptance of gifts of art
- Conservation of public artwork
- Decommissioning pubic artwork
- Advocate for public art and assistance and guidance in securing grants or other funding for public art.
Art Task Force
- Twiana Armstrong (Chair)
- Susanne Stockton
- Jill Gayaldo
- Teri Olson
- Trisa Swerdlow
- Anna Vierra (Youth Member)
For more info and examples of art projects coming to Rocklin, check out the Art Task Force Brochure (download).
Want to participate online? See the instructions for using Zoom. The Zoom Meeting ID and Password can be found on the agenda for each meeting.
Visit the Listen Live page to listen to live streaming audio for regularly scheduled public meetings.
Agendas, minutes, agenda packets, post-agenda items, and videos for Arts Commission meetings starting on August 27, 2018, can be accessed below. For older meeting content, use the following link: