Outdoor Burn Policy


Outdoor burning is NOT ALLOWED within the city limits of Rocklin.

For more information and definitions of outdoor burning according to the California Fire Code, view the Open Burning Handout.

A Placer County chipping program is also offered for county residents. Please visit placerrcd.org/landowner-assistance/forestry/healthy-forests for more information or call (530) 889-0111 ext. 3 for a recorded message. 

For further information about air quality issues, contact the Placer County Air Pollution Control District at (530) 745-2330.