Live Work Play
The City of Rocklin boasts a highly educated workforce, a strong corporate presence, and world-class recreation. Our healthy and growing workforce is fostered by highly-rated K-12 schools and higher learning opportunities like Sierra College and William Jessup University. Recreation opportunities in Rocklin range from the thrill-seeking options at Quarry Park Adventures to taking in all that 38 passive and active public parks have to offer.
The City is proud to host numerous distinct business advantages:
- Interstate 80 and Highway 65 frontage
- Business-friendly community and City Council, eager to embrace local goods and services
- Streamlined permit approval process and development impact fee deferrals
- A median household income of over $105,617, providing residents the ability to support local retail and service businesses
- A highly educated workforce