Rocklin Cleanup Day
It’s Spring! Time to Clean!
Rocklin Clean-Up Day
WHEN: Saturday, April 25, 2020
WHAT: Rocklin Clean Up Day helps residents dispose of items that normal trash collections will not take, including electronic waste.
The following E-Waste is allowed:
- Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Computer Peripherals
- TV’s (Plasma, LCD), Stereo equipment, Speakers, VCR, Tape recorders Etc.
- Phones, Radios, Calculators, Answering Machines, Cash registers
The following items are NOT allowed:
- No refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioning units
- No washers, dryers, stoves or dishwashers
- No trailers larger than 4’ wide by 8’ long
- No commercial waste
- All lawn mowers / weed eaters are to be emptied of oil and fuel
- No pool chemicals, motor oil or propane tanks
- No car batteries
- No hazardous materials such as paint, pesticides and ammunition
- No U-Haul type trucks or large trailers
- No tires
WHERE: Bring items between 8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. to the following locations:
- Sierra College, Overflow parking lot on Rocklin Road & El Don
- City of Rocklin Corporation Yard, 4081 Alvis Ct. (Open until 3:30)
- Whitney Park, 1801 Whitney Ranch Pkwy
Must unload your own trash into dumpster. Small trailers only, 4’ wide by 8’ long.
Help will be available for heavy items
WHO: Rocklin residents only
Required: Driver’s License or utility bill for proof of residency
A pick-up service will be offered to elderly (65+) or disabled Rocklin residents. All pickup items shall be placed curbside for pickup, staff will not enter homes to retrieve items. Pick-up times will be between 8:00am and 4:00pm. Call Parks and Recreation at 916-625-5200 to make arrangements.
The deadline to request a pick up is 5:00 pm on Thursday, April 23rd.
For more information, call 916-625-5200
Huge thank you to Recology for your support in making this event possible!